Friday 19 July 2013

Shaun Diviney - Short Stack!

Spending a day in the studio with Shaun Diviney from Short Stack was an awesome day out! I should of got more photography shots than I did, but I couldn't help get distracted by the process of being in a studio recording. My goodness it takes a long time! Of course it is completely worth it. Being able to work with Trevor Steel, a family friend of my fathers, was an awesome experience. As a little girl I remember him being my dads rock star friend. Having the opportunity to work with him was a little bit of a dream come true as well as being on the other side of the world.

Anyway, enough about my emotional attachment to this experience, you can see the images below of Mr Diviney, working hard in the studio. Well maybe not the middle image, I believe he may of been taking a break, possibly stretching his arms over the guitar... I'm not too sure.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment