Friday 19 July 2013

The Basement, Sydney

Working in The Basement, Sydney is possibly the best job I have ever had. Not only did the people make everyday thoroughly enjoyable I could not think of anything better to do than get up everyday and set up a venue for some awesome iconic musicians.  Working here made me see you definitely made me realise you get what you put in...
 
My only regret would be not focusing on my main aim. My plan was to use the time to focus on my photography, however it is so easy to get distracted with life and the usual daily routines. I used to work 10-7 most days which meant I should of spent the evening shows using my skills and developing my photography portfolio. 
 
That was happening ever so slightly but looking back it was not as much as it could of been. I have a few images below from The Basement but it would be a much prouder moment if I had a whole range of images to show how much I loved my time there.  
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment